Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Ministry & ONLINE GIVING

I have been given the amazing opportunity to be a resident at my church, The Austin Stone Community Church.  
For the last year and a half I have been able to do full time ministry and I have been beyond blessed.  God has blessed me with an amazing team that I get to lead with and learn from. 
Every Sunday I get to help lead worship for thousands of people, alongside some of the greatest worship leaders including Aaron Ivey, Jimmy McNeal, Todd Agnew & Justin Cofield. Every Sunday, I am humbled that God chose me to do what I'm doing.  To see the way that He moves in people to worship...it's a beautiful thing.

The Lord has also called me to love on the women in our church, building them up and walking through life with them, pointing them to the gospel, towards Jesus and His word. Again, I am humbled that God would use this broken, messed up girl who struggles with all kinds of things, to make an impact for His glory. It is only through His strength and grace, it is completely Him.
 
I have also had the privilege to help coordinate the production of our new LIVE worship album, released December 6th. Austin Stone Worship. I'm so excited about this album.  These are songs that we sing on Sunday and love that people can have these songs to take with them throughout the week to worship Jesus wherever they are.

I'm so thankful for this opportunity to serve God and to give back what He has given me. He gives willingly. Provides abundantly. Loves graciously. I'm forever thankful

If you would like to support me and my ministry at the Austin Stone check out the DONATE tab for more information or go to the ONLINE GIVING link on the sidebar to take you straight to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment