Saturday, September 4, 2010

This Is My Life

Why do I blog?
Why do I say the things I say?
Why do I share the things I share?
God has given me a voice. A heart to be real and raw.
I'm not ok. You are not ok. And we need to be ok with that.
So will I share what I'm struggling with? yes, with boundaries.
Will I share what I'm sad about? yes, with boundaries.
Will I share what I'm rejoicing about? yes, with boundaries.
Will I share the hope that I have found in this? yes, with no boundaries.
I love writing and I feel like it's a way for me to express myself and for me to process sometimes. If by doing so, one person is blessed, it's worth it. To know you are not walking alone and someone else goes through the same struggles...there is a part of freedom that happens.
I feel like God has called me to this place.
Read this blog if you want.
Don't read if it's too much for you.
This is me and this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment