Friday, December 10, 2010

This Thing Called Family

Can I just say how proud I am of my mom and my two sisters?!?!

Here's the deal...
Connie, Jill and Laura have partnered with a nation-wide company called DEMDACO (best known for their Willow Tree Line) to produce a line of wall art and other decorative home decor that will be introduced in January of 2011!!!! The name of our line is called, "This Thing Called Family" - and it focuses on the theme of Family Values. So be looking for us in specialty and gift shops early next year!
 

Retailers interested in carrying our line can visit the DEMDACO showroom in Chicago, Atlanta, or Dallas or contact their local DEMDACO rep for details.
CRAZY!!! I'm so excited for them...you can see what to expect at the Things With Wings blog.
Here are just a few of my favorites: (they are more pics on the blog)



SO exciting!! Isn't it?!

3 comments:

  1. oh my...totally love...my fav is the first picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow that is so amazing! and their stuff is so worthy of a line of store products! simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete