Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm a World Traveler

It's been a crazy couple of months. LOTS of traveling and fun! So thankful to have this time before I start my nannying job in September.

Here is a short version of where I've been:

I went back to my hometown in Iowa for 10 days. Lots of good family time. I just love Iowa. It's beautiful.


Then when I got home from Iowa I housesat for my friends who have an AMAZING house! It was a week of feeling like I was by myself at a resort. I loved every minute of it.

After I got back from housesitting I went to Chicago for my friend Christy's wedding. I was so sick before I went and was nervous I wasn't going to be able to make it...but I survived! It was so so good to be there and she was absolutely beautiful!


As soon as I got back from Chicago I got in the car with my friends and we headed to our girls getaway trip to the beach! Port Aransas got a good taste of us crazy girls! So much fun!

After getting back from Port A, I drove to Mexico. One of my best friends and her family lives there and it was so so so so good for my soul. We laughed, we cried, we had fun. It was SO needed for both of us. I loved getting to spend time with her sweet boys too. They are the cutest kids ever. Guillermo, Cisco, and Silas. Love them so stinking much.


Now back to real life. boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment